Submit your resume without a profile
Phanous Research and Innovation Centre is a new and unique kind of research centre with a vision to solve future challenges with innovation and collaboration. We are a subsidiary of the Hezardastan holding group which owns some of the largest national consumer digital platforms. For us, innovation is not only an integral part of our value creation cycle, but it is a cornerstone of how we work and operate. We are pioneering and passionate in our contributions and principally innovative in our processes and deliverables.
If there is a product related idea, concept, or challenge that we love and think we could make an impact about it, we build a lab with the best and brightest talent we can get hold of. We then nurture the team through various stages of R&D leading to business impact. Right now we have brought together a unique and diverse team of scientists from across the country. These highly distinguished researchers are working in multidisciplinary areas related to AI, LawTech, and Quantum computing.
We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who want to be part of the future to drive our exponential growth. If you are a creative and enthusiastic person and haven’t found a suitable vacancy in our openings, but still feel you would be a good fit for us, apply here and submit your application. Also, mention your interest areas in a cover letter, and we’ll let you know if we have any openings that match what you’re looking for. This way you are a step away from joining us.
- You are interested in joining Phanous and that's the beginning.
- You are looking for a new career challenge.
- You are passionate about what you do, proactive, and taking ownership.
- ِYou are willing to be part of a talented team.
- Talented colleagues and an interesting work environment.
- A dynamic working environment with a culture that is open, innovative, and performance-oriented.
- Flexible working hours.
- Supplementary health insurance.
- Various on-site entertainments.
- Competitive salary package.