Intern at QuOne Lab
The QuOne Lab at Phanous Research and Innovation Centre is hiring research interns. We invite qualified students to apply for this position by 20 Esfand 1399 (10 March 2021)
Phanous Research and Innovation Centre is a new kind of research centre. We are innovative about the way we want to innovate. If there is an idea, concept or challenge that we love and think we can make an impact about it, we build a lab for it with the best talent we can get hold of. Our labs then literally evolve with the research until it is matured into a state that has value and impact. We then break-off and move onto the next challenge.
At Phanous we strive to do ethical research with integrity. We are pioneering and passionate in our contributions and principally innovative in our processes and deliverables.
About QuOne Lab
QuOne Lab at Phanous is an innovation lab that aims to apply Quantum Machine Learning and Quantum Optimization Algorithms to future business problems. Our team in this lab consists of physicists, mathematicians, and computer scientists working on these subjects.
About This Opportunity
Phanous is all about collaboration, interaction, exchange and team-work. We actively seek to maximize our research effectiveness by expanding our network of collaborators and partners in both academia and the industry. Interns are an essential instrument of such collaborative knowledge sharing.
Phanous research interns are passionate, self-motivated and love to discover new things. As a research Intern you are willing to put in the extra effort required to taking research ideas to a conclusion. You possess a broad set of technical skills and ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges affecting the lives of millions.
At Phanous you will be part of a diverse innovation lab which collaborates and interacts closely with academia and industry. In addition to your Lead Researcher with whom you will work closely, you might also collaborate with other researchers. You therefore have the necessary soft and interpersonal skills required to work productively in such a dynamic environment.
Internships are limited to one opportunity per person and the duration of each instance is time bounded to six months.
- Participate in cutting edge research to develop solutions for real-world large-scale problems.
- Document your work
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in a related field
- Returning to a degree program after completion of the internship
- Ability to design and execute a research agenda
- Quantum Computing (QC) Coursework (auditory or self-study is also acceptable)
- Good analytic skills in linear algebra
- (Optional) Programming skills for simulating quantum systems.
- (Optional) Knowledge of adiabatic quantum computing, quantum optimization algorithms and their classical counterparts.
- (Optional) having done mini-projects particularly in QC.
- Flexible working hours
- Appropriate and on-time payment
- Experience world-class research with the best talent in the field
- Feel the buzz inside Iran's leading tech company
If you require any further information, feel free to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.